- Pair with your favourite Joie pushchair to create a deluxe lie-flat pram that lets you and baby stroll together from the very beginning
- Compatible with Joie versatrax™, litetrax™ 4 dlx, litetrax™ 4, finiti™, tourist™ and mytrax™ strollers (sold separately)
- Lies flat 180° in the position best for sleep, breathing and spinal development, creating a cosy, ergonomic haven for your new baby
- The plush mattress is fully lined with ultra-soft knits to keep baby cosy
- Durable UPF 50+ and water repellent canopy provides full coverage to protect baby in any forecast
- Classic lines and richly woven fabrics give a timeless feel to this comfortable cot
- Handle and accents in aged faux leather add a touch of luxe to every outing
- Interior storage pockets offer a convenient spot to secure essentials like your keys and an extra dummy
- Cool weather boot keeps baby cosy and warm and snaps on and off in an instant
- Canopy retracts for easy access to baby
- Product Weight: 3.55 kg
- Product Size: l 88 x w 41.2 x h 58 cm
- Usage: birth to 9 kg
Product Weight: 3.55 kg
Product Size: l 88 x w 41.2 x h 58 cm
Usage: birth to 9 kg
This lie-flat carry cot pairs with most Joie prams to create a sweet and stylish ride. Never let nap time slow your roll.
flat out comfort
This soft and sheltered lie-flat cot is fully cushioned and lined with ultra-cosy knits that are gentle against delicate baby skin. A 180° flat lay allows baby to settle back and snooze in the position that’s best for their breathing and spinal development.
rain or shine
The richly woven UPF 50+ and water-repellant canopy provides privacy and protection, keeping baby snug and sheltered in any forecast.
made for life
Your baby gear should work hard for you every single day. That's why we push our products to the extreme during testing: We want to make sure they're up for any challenge you may face.
super strength materials
We use only high-quality materials in creating your gear: like aero-grade aluminium, super-strength steel and undiluted plastics.